How Would Guys Feel If Their Ex Girlfriend Posts Stuff About You and Her?

So how would you feel if your ex girlfriend posts stuff about you and her? For example a picture from when you were still together, writing captions like "fond memories".

Most Helpful Guy

• It very much depends on how your relationship was, how the breakup was, who broke up with who and whether there has been any contact since. He may be pleased and touched, or he may feel hostile or uninterested. Only you will have a true idea of how he might react. You have to be prepared for the fact that he might just not care one way or another, or might not even look at the post in the first place.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't even be following her, or keeping tabs on what she posts, as she's an ex. So I wouldn't even know, or care.

She could post fond memories, or tell the world I was a three foot alien serial killer, who eats puppies, and it would make absolutely no difference to me.

• It'd be kinda weird

• Id be creeped out

What Girls Said 0