Revenge with an ex, any ideas?

So i just broke up with my ex and i stared talking with his ex girlfriend and i really wanna revenge with her any ideas? PLEASEE something that can hurt him

Revenge agaisnt him tho..

720

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound immature. The best revenge I got on my ex was moving the fuck on and not talking to her. Then running into her a year later only to find out she got chubby while I had put on a ridiculous amount of muscle and transformed my physique. That moment was ugh.. the most satisfying moment you could imagine. She cheated on me while I was in the military.. doesn't get much lower than that.

You trying to get revenge is pretty much telling him you are still hurt. That in itself insinuates that he still has an impact on you... which actually cultivates his ego.

My ego skyrockets when a girl starts going off on me lol. You know why? If i was a nobody who had no impact on her, then she wouldn't even put in the effort to try and hurt me/go off on me. I'm not worth her effort.

What a lot of guys don't realize is that if you have the ability to make a girl feel, whether that is good or bad, will always benefit the guy. It's a clear cut indication that she has emotion towards that guy. He has the ability to impact your emotions, thus giving him the power. Don't give him that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait. You broke up with him and you want revenge on him now?

Sorry, hate me but it's time to grow up kiddo. Yeah, people fuck you over but going back and trying to fuck them over when things have already ended is petty. The best revenge you can get on someone is living a better, more fulfilled life without them.

• he's a fucking dick and player he just needs a fucking lesson.

• You can't teach dicks sweetheart, especially 18 year old dicks. You know what he'll learn? How to hide his cheating better. That's it. Believe me I've known many a girl to try this and it accomplishes nothing other than earning her a very well known reputation as "that crazy ex you need to stay away from."

• But when he will learn honestly? Like wtf I've never been a bitch to him and all he does is get girl after girl and like he fucks with girls hearts and im so done with that shit

What Guys Said 19

• Like Miyagi say; you want revenge, start by digging two graves. Nothing good will come from what you do. I can almost guarantee that even if you do pull it off, you'll regret it someday. The best thing to do is just walk away. You're 18. Be the adult.

• My opinion is don't be a child lol. Move on with your life. Being bitter, petty and childish isn't good for you or anyone. Your revenge should be being better than him, not being worse -_-

• reading some of your replies to other comments, im guessing he cheated on you?

Seriously just move on. it doesn't matter what you do to get revenge, he isn't going to be bothered by it. He didn't value you or the relationship anyway, so he isn't going to be fazed by anything you do now.

in fact it just makes you look infantile and vindictive which aren't good traits. just forget him.

• So you admit to being the lesser person? Respect yourself more than that.

Sure, breakups are painful. But show your revenge by becoming the woman he wishes he had that he can no longer get.

Jealousy of his next love is just a way to show him that "he won" over you.

• Seems like a wasted time and energy. Just move on.

• The best revenge is living well.

For girls, that's finding someone taller, stronger and/or richer.

For guys, that's finding someone younger, skinnier and/or richer.

• Bitterness is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. It can be difficult and painful trying to move forward after a breakup, especially if your boyfriend was unkind to you. But more often than not revenge harms us at least as much as the person we are targeting, especially when we consider if we really want to be the type of person who finds enjoyment in hurting others. Wouldn't that make us the same as the person who hurt us. I'm not trying to say he's not a piece of crap and from the sounds of it all, he is. But revenge only leaves us unsatisfied, and as long as you hold onto your anger towards him he has some control over you. My advice would be to move forward and leave him in the dust. Be a better person than he is and choose to leave behind that control he still has. Get back at him by showing him you don't care about him or what he does anymore.

• What is up with your pic?

• Just get over it.

• nothing can go wrong :p

• have a great life without him.

• Who gives a fuck move on

• you're a sad person.

• Put nudes on internet

• Just leave it

• Just fuck her and then text him and tell him that you fucked his ex and she said you fucked her better than he ever could.

That's worse than castration.

• Probably some exposing pics on the Internet of him

• Some local radio stations have a cheaters program you can call in on

• discusting woman

• Shame on you.

• he's a fucking dick he cheated on me with one of my best friends

• But like he's going to break so many girls hearts and like i dont want that like hell never learn and he always gets what he fucking wants.

• You'll only make him respect women less.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't advise this. It'll make you come across as bitter and immature.

• Why are you bothering to waste your time any further on this man? You broke up for a reason... he's in the past...

Haven't you ever heard that saying.. Stop looking in your rear view mirror your not going that way...

• Get a life you loser, Jesus Christ.

• I honestly shouldn't be helping you. Trust me it only makes matters worse.
    Expose him. When you know a girl he is talking to tell her what's she in for. Tell the world what he did to you.
    Hurt his pride, fuck his best friend. Make shit up, suck in bed, small dick, whatever you want to.

• The best revenge is to make him wish he had you. You could do that by looking your best and that could be done by going to the gym and being as fit as you can be, wearing cute clothes and looking your best and having a fun good time and talking to other guys don't tell him this tho although he will notice it and wish he still had you but he doesn't

• Move on and be happy that's the best revenge