I want to get back my ex-boyfriend, but how can I get him back?

It's has been three weeks since we broke up and we had an argument about something stupid and I used to feel as if he was too good for me and he deserved someone better so we broke up. After the brake up I've realized that I was all feeling insecure about myself and he made me realize that he made me feel that I shouldn't feel that way, he loved even when I forgot to love myself. I know that he still loves me and I don't want to throw 2yrs of relationship away and I don't want to force him to come back to me it should be his choice, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make the first move, even if he's wrong, okay? Always express your feelings cause time is waiting for no one. Don't be needy, just apologise that you pushed it far, and that no argument is worth breaking that beautiful love you both build thus far. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Well, talking to him would be a good starting point. if the reason for breaking up was your fault, apologize and explain to him what was going through your head when you had the argument. Be honest and express yourself. He could be feeling the same way you are.

• there was a reason you broke up - and I doubt it was a little argument - that little argument was a symptom of something else

My suggestion, talk to him.

• move on, he's an ex

What Girls Said 0