Do you think that men are more likely to moving on after a breakup than women?

• agree
    100%(3)40%(6)Vote25%(3)
  • disagree
    0%(0)60%(9)Vote75%(9)

Most Helpful Guy

• hell no! men take it even harder, yea we may have a hard exterior, but when we love, we love deep, sometimes it takes us years to move on in extreme cases, women are so used to getting the rush of falling in love and out of love. any new guy that smiles at them, they become dreamy of. men on the other hand, have it harder, we have to try harder, and when a woman he loves so much dumps him, his whole heart is shattered, that why they go on a f ucking spree after

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily, it depends on the person and the relationship.
    Generally I think the relationship breaker moves on faster than the breakee

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on the guy and how he views relationship in general. I see tons of guys sad with there tail between their legs after breaking up on here. So it happens more than you think. Women are more likely to disclose it than men too.

• it all depends on how much was invested into the relationship. girls end up usally putting more into than guys so they always end up hurting more in the beginning

• depends on the relationship. I didn't care after one breakup, but cried for days over a different one

• It all depends on the person. I know guys who are great guys who treat women well. yet when in a breakup they get hit pretty hard, even on deep lvls of depression. Most of the time they try to hide it, but you can clearly see.

• Disagree filler

• No. In my experience it depends on the type of relationship the two have.

• most man take a longer time to recover from a breakup. They secretly cry inside theur heart whenever something reminds them of you

• I think it's easier for women

What Girls Said 0