Can someone please crack this boy code for me?

This is the reason my ex boyfriend gave me. But today I received some more information that had nothing to do with the reasons he gave me here. Can someone please crack this boy code for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• simply, he is not interested in you. let him be as he is. find another boyfriend. who doesn't believe in breakups.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all clear it's over and you acted selfish towards him not asking him how he feels about certain things and he can't handle it anymore

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• He gave legitimate detailed reasons. It doesn't seem like he's pulling excuses out of his ass so yea he probably thinks you two wouldn't be good together anymore.

• Move on
    His intentions are clear
    If you got my point?

• he's saying that he's leaving you because you bite his ass all the time

np

• The reasons are pretty clear...

• try and fix it if you can.
    seems like some issues have just been brought to light, that went unnoticed.
    if you can't, part...

• girls often are very selfish, and believe only their way, is the right way. listen to your man, and maybe he'll agree, maybe he won't, but at least then you'll be listening

What Girls Said 3

• There is no code. He had spelt it out pretty clearly so take his answer on board and learn for next time

• I don't know, this reason seems to make sense to me.

• you are so lucky he is saying it all in such a positive note and not just abused u and dumped u without even talking on call...