Am I crazy for wanting to get back with my ex?

So its been a few weeks now since me and my ex have broken up. He broke up with me because he felt that he was just in a relationship because he liked the way it felt to be in one. We still talk occasionally and I can tell he's conflicted. I do still love him and I know that during our time apart it will be a time of growth for the both of us. I know that it's a different thing with him because when someone hurts me I usually cut them off without hesitaton but I still want him apart of my life and he still wants to be in my life as well. Throughout the relationship we both changed for the better and I know that I don't want to be with anyone but him and I can honestly see us spending the rest of our lives together. I just think that we have some growing to do before we are able to do that.

So what do you guys think

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Careful girl, people tend to look at memories of past relationships and partners with pink coloured glasses, meaning that we tend to sugar coat bad thing that happened and not realize that there were red flags, or reasons why the relationship ended, if you are gonna take a look at your past, make sure not to do it in an emotional estate of mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it isn't crazy. You still love him, so it's inevitable you'll want to be with him still, regardless how much he hurt you

I was in a 9 year relationship with my boyfriend, we split up for a year and got back together. Our relationship is stronger than ever now.

Relationships are worth fighting for if you both love each other, but you can't be the only one fighting. He needs to make the effort too, or the relationship won't survive. Sometimes time apart makes you realise just how valuable someone was in your life. Hopefully in time he will realise he was wrong for letting you go

I honestly believe if two people truly love each other then time and distance will never keep them apart. Give him time and space he needs for now

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• give it more time apart n your not crazy

What Girls Said 1

• I wanna get back with mine too.. but we're both stubborn so I don't know how we're going to do that 😂 but no you are not crazy because if you are then I am not too