Ex won't give my stuff back! What should I do?

I asked my ex boyfriend (we broke up a year ago) to mail me a thing that i lent him times ago. He said it won't be a problem and that he'll do it the next day.
It's been a week and it's clear he hasn't sent me that thing.
Is he trying to piss me off on purpose? Is he still so goddam salty after the breakup?
What should I do?

I would go and pick that up by myself but it's quite far a way!

He himself once said "if you want i'll mail it to you, it's not a problem, really". I agreed for it a little later and said that i'll pay for it since i know it's a pain in the ass, he refused!

16

Most Helpful Guy

• had this same problem with my ex wife not mailing me some stuff even though she said she would. you might as well just call it a loss

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him to give it to a mutual friend and go and pick it up from their place.
    Or, go and pick it up yourself when you have lots of spare time.
    If not, just leave it alone.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Ask him again but otherwise you're a bit out of luck

• Get a new thing.

• There is no way for us to really know what he is thinking

• Sending packages is a pain in the ass. Why don't you send him a prepaid envelope or box already addressed to yourself

• maybe he's busy and your not worth his tiime

• Just move on and buy a new one

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!