Why do some people lie so much?

are they pathological liars?
they even try to cover their shit and blame you. i met a girl , she was great until i found out that she was lying sack of ego. such a bad experience.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think people lie intentionally, it is just that people focus in on the inconsistencies and make them out to be a liar. People say so many things they don't mean, and if you are a spin artist, you can make it sound however you'd like.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• Some of Them are just That... Pathological Liars.
    However, Some will Sugar Coat and Some, hun, will Just Lie to Save their own Butt.
    The Ones that are the Worst Here, dear, are the Ones who will Put their Hand on a Bible as They Stand before God. xx

• Because it's easy.

• I have no idea and I truly don't understand it. Lying bothers me so much, no matter how small the lie.

• Because they don't trust people. They propably have had a traumatizing experience and have trust issues

• Yeah, I honestly don't understand it.

• because it becomes a part of their life

• For some, it's second nature

• some just do

What Guys Said 12

• afraid of the truth. Ashamed of the truth, or they don't know what it is. they get away with it and it is fun to play and control people?

generally not good, try to look past the lies and see why she is a liar. probably deep wounds. Definitely try to get a good perspective on that person and a healthy view of human beings (I'm suggesting explore what Christ did/said). That has saved me from wanting to take some people out, and rather I have compassion for them. It isn't easy bro, the world is messed up and we absorb it like a sponge.

that is why gotta get to know someone before getting serious. You accidentally produce offspring with that person (or even someone else much better but where there is still friction), and you will be miserable.

• For some people, telling lies is a coping mechanism. It is their way of controlling the world around them. It is a personality trait. It is a part of who they are. That behavior will not change so if you see it in a partner, it is time to move on.

• Do you want someone to go in depth on a psychological analysis of pathological liars or are you just blowing off steam? Here you go boss.
    www.medicaldaily.com/pathological-liar-made-not-born-when-telling-truth-nearly-impossible-330180

• 'Man you wouldn't believe, the most amazing things that can come from... some terrible lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess' *sings*

• I think its important to find out whether its intentional or not, i used to lie much in my childhood bc i was insecure of the truth and lived in my own fantasy world. this became a habit. I really had to stop this habit, i never meant to hurt people though, its indeed caused by huge traumatic past

• It's fun!!!

• 0|1
  • It's a disease they can't cure.

• because they are assholes.
    i really hate lies

• Sickness

• Pepe always tells the Truth

• I've never lied in my life