Feel so lonely after break up, help?

I know that everyone had been through this.. i just wanna know how did you guys cope with it. It just hurt so much and i can't accept the fact that he's gone now. Everyday when i woke up, it is difficult and painful just to think that he's no longer here with me anymore... I don't have much people that i care about and he was my everything. Now i lost motivation to do almost anything.. as if i lost meaning of life. People told me just get over it.. or i deserve better.. but im talking about right now... i feel like dying more and more each day... i know what i have to do but i feel so alone. Even when im with friends.. or family.. i still feel so alone, and so empty inside.

How did you get over your ex? or feel the passion for life again after you lost the one you love...

52

Most Helpful Guy

• How long had you been together with him? It will take time to heal. But keep in mind these things happen and is completely unavoidable. Figure out what you really want to do and just do it. Don't dwell on it, it's over, focus on other things that would bring you meaning and make you feel better. Things that you would like to eat, drink, watch, do, experience, etc.

• i've been with him for almost a year.. i know it is short but i fall very deep and i am very emotionally attached to him.. thats why when he jst left i find it extremely difficult to face everything on my own again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been through a couple of break ups and it's hard... it sucks to know that the person you gave everything to isn't there anymore...
    Moving on can be a long and painful process, but how can you make that process easier for yourself? Engage in activities you enjoy. Surround yourself with friends and family. Talk to people. Little by little you will discover a new way to "reconnect" with yourself and let go. I'm not saying it's easy... you must be strong.
    Love comes in the ways you least expect it. When your heart, mind, and soul are ready you will find him in the most natural and unexpected way.
    I'm going through something that can be similar. We're not broken up yet, but our relationship has an expiration date. If you need someone to talk to, someone to listen, and understand, shoot me a message. I'm here for you. Keep your chin up! :)

What Guys Said 1

• it will pass in time just kill time with activities you take pleasure in, anything, try jogging or any sport because it is instant painkiller :) dont sit around thinking about the past, not yet, dont do any activities you think are related to the relationship, try to be active and always talk to people, new people, old people, people on the internet, in real life, doesn't matter, talking will make the weight lighter

What Girls Said 4

• Remember the reason why you two broke up, remember the fights you guys had, remember when you were angry at him, just remember all the negative because honestly? We don't want to remember negatives, if you keep thinking the negatives and reason why you guys broke up, you'll even try to avoid the reason why you want to be with him, sis; you are beautiful and other guys out there will appreciate you, you just need to act positive,, be strong sis,, k? ~ lots of love <3

• Also cut all the communication you have with him, delete all his pictures and act happy, just keep pretending that it's ok till you make it, till becomes real, k?~

• Note for next time: never ever let anyone to be your everything, dear :)
    Now try to focus on other things: your studies or career, meeting new people, making new friends, your interests/hobbies.

• Keep yourself busy and remind yourself that at some point you'll be ok and it'll just be a part of your past.

• i got over it by time