About over a month ago I deleted my ex after a break up. I felt like she was lying about talking to other people and she was. I deleted her because I couldn't deal with it and she just added me. At first I was ok with it but now I dont feel good about it. My old feelings coming back and I find myself looking at her page wondering about her etc. she probably misses me and wonders what I'm doing or who I'm talking to that why she added me. What do you think about having exs as friends on social media?

What Girls Said 3

• social media causes problems because people don't consider each other if its something that bothers you take her off you can drive yourself crazy and your not together anymore don't torture yourself. and for people who are with someone consider how they would feel or ask yourself would it make me feel like something was wrong or going on or upset me?

• Bad idea! Especially if you're still trying to get over her.

• You should delete her and forget about her. Remember what she did in the 1st place

• Thanks that what adding her did just brought up bad memories and I couldn't take it I deleted her.

What Guys Said 0