Why is my ex acting this way?

My boyfriend of 14 months broke up with me about a month ago and we were still talking on and off. We were long distance, about 4 hours apart, because we went to different colleges. 2 weeks ago, we got back together and he broke up with me 2 days after bc he was annoyed I "blew up" his phone, it was 5 texts, while I was drunk. He said he just wanted to be friends, nothing extra but proceeded to sext me on and off for the next 2 weeks. He's had a girl that he's been "interested in" for the entire month, he started "talking" to her days after the initial break-up, at least thats what he says. A few days ago he texted me saying that he just wants to be friends and I agreed. The very next day he texted me and said he isn't ready to be friends bc it wouldn't be stable enough. We got into a very heated discussion where he told me multiple times that he doesn't want to be with me, he doesn't love me anymore, and he doesn't want what he kept referring to as "us", even though I never said I was looking to get back together, I was fully ready to just be friends. He kept throwing this new girl in my face, telling me that she's smarter than me and prettier than me, and calling her "quite the package". He also basically asked me to start comparing myself to her, which I refused to do. I made it perfectly clear I didn't want him back but he believed otherwise and continued to try and make me jealous using this girl. He was my first love, so of course I still love him but I definitely don't want to be with him after how he's treated me lately. Why is he doing all of this?

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you care? He's an ex and you don't want him remember?

• You dated a douche, that is all. Just be sure he remains an ex-douche, perma ban.

What Girls Said 1

• He made it clear that he doesn't want you and he doesn't love you anymore so move on and leave him alone