Can I get my ex back?

Here is my situation. The first month that my girlfriend and I dated was over our winter break in school, which made seeing each other hard because we lived in different cities. The relationship became a little rocky when I went to Germany over the summer. I drunkenly flirted with an engaged woman and told her about it because I felt guilty. She also hung out with a fraternity brother that I was jealous of and discussed with her. She assured me he wasn't an issue and that she was only helping him with a breakup. I saw her almost every weekend at the beginning of this school year and things were okay. We stayed very intimate until last month. Last month I was in a car accident. The day after that, I was extremely worried about how she was handling the news and wanted to make sure she was okay. I had also been checking on her throughout the year because I knew she hadn't been doing well since the school year started. She called me out on it, and I fessed up and apologized to her. She accepted my apology and then called me later and broke up with me, citing our own individual problems as the main cause of our split. We still talked every day after that for a week and still told each other that we loved one another until she said it wasn't helping anymore. She finally unloaded on me almost two months ago after a few attempts by me to reestablish contact after giving a few days of space. After that, she blocked me on her phone and started seeing the brother from the summer that I had been worried about. They aren't seeing each other romantically, but they are doing similar things that she and I used to do. She also called me a month and a half ago and told me that she forgave me and still cared about me, but she also claimed that we could never be friends again. Can I fix this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple, remind her the best memory you guys have had, she will come back to you if you mix positive with negative, in other words trigger what a girl wants; suspense, excitement, and outgoing, remind her all the good memories, mix it with negative, example "I'm very happy when I'm always around you and for me you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen even if you pout you still look cute and funny when making weird faces,, even when I was on car accident,, at that very moment, you're the only girl that last came up to my mind, you mean the world to me, and if letting you go will makes you happy, I'll have to let you go" then she will start to get worried and concern and think twice if she should get back with you or not,, (but I dunno tho)..

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. And I really don't see why you should or want to. She moving on and you should too.

• anything is possible... because she cares about you... but i wouldn't wait around for her tho...