Why do women stra?

My wife got pregnant with someone else's child.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• The same thing that causes men to stray. Either she wasn't feeling emotionally or sexually secure in the relationship. This may have been something you did or didn't do, but it could also have been something she regretted since before she married you and hoped wouldn't be a problem

Whatever it was, she doesn't value your marriage and has cheated on you. She is immature and chose an unhealthy way to alleviate her problems rather than bring them to you. If you still want to be with her, then you need to talk things out. If you don't (and I don't blame you because once a cheater, always a cheater) then you need to get this mess over with as quickly as possibly and find a way to move on

• It sucks

• You're right. I don't envy your position. I would never be able to love someone who wasn't 100% monogamous. What she did to you is unacceptable and she has broken her marriage vow. You have every right to be upset, but don't act rashly or out of anger. Think about what you're going to do carefully before you do it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• sign her over to her baby daddy and wish him good luck.

• am sorry to hear about that

• Women are just as bad as men. Sorry dude. Leave her, she's basically already left you.

• Let me ask you, and think about the carefully with all honesty. Do you love your wife? Does she love you?

What Guys Said 3

• They keep the lawyers employed?

Mgith ask well ask for the $99 divorce deal from one of the agency. It's a lot cheaper than a divorce lawyer and they can help both of your through the whole process without pain.

• I live in California and we've been married for 20 years she owns me

• Ugh, that's bad. People went to evvil mode in front of money. Better get yourself a lawyer and probably a private eye to collect evidence to defend yourself.

The agency deal only work when both parties don't want to have much complications and such. Just child custody and living separately. They aren't lawyers so they can advise both parties but once you lawyer up, it will be expensive and combative.

• Leave her. she doesn't deserve any damn moment to think about her anymore. may be you did mistakes. may be you were horrible , may be ur sex life was horrible , but still nothing justifies cheating.

• Dump her ass right now !