Why won't you commit?

Just wondering what makes a person not commit to a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either not that into you to be worth it or the last relationship was such a shit show that you don't want that headache again.

Most Helpful Girl

• i won't commit because i am too focused on becoming the best that i can be, so i won't settle / waste time dating.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I dont think ahead to the future. so I don't plan ahead and I try not to make promises that I can't keep

• Uncertainty.

• Cause I haven't find a crazy girl yet 😂

• Cuz I'm not in a relationship lol

People want freedom

• I wonder the same thing. I will always be extremely committed to my SO when I finally get one.

• Other people's children being part of the deal.

What Girls Said 6

• Could be because of something they experience either watching their parents relationship and how broke it was. Or a event that made them loose trust in someone

• Neediness, clingy , or dull , pressuring him and giving him stress will make him not want to commit, salty and all that

• I like being free.

• guys ave too many expectations... i feel like once you make it a thing its over. so might as well just enjoy it one dat at a time without the stress.

• For me, it is because I think there's so much things to do while being single and I wouldn't want to miss that. :)

• I feel like if i get in too deep I won't be able to go back if my feelings fade