Would a guy tell you his problems if he saw u As a romantic interest?

If a guy says he only tells you his problems and no one else and says "I really don't know what I'd do with out you" My ex made this comment then kissed me on the cheek. Would anybody do this if they didn't care? I was with someone and he knew and made a comment that he wasn't fazed and didn't see a future with me. Well he found out we broke up and now is nice to me. Then yesterday he made those comments then hugged me and wished me a merry Christmas. Do you think he really cares?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are just pointless actions. Wait it out a month and see what he says is true. Other than that it's just empty words.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't necessarily mean he have romantic feelings for you, but it shows he values your understanding, compassion and confidentiality. That's a credit to your character

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Yes he cares but only as a freind. He does not romanticually care for you. He still trusts you and shows it by sharing his problems. There is a reason that he just kissed you on the cheek.

• Some guys tell their problems to anyone with a willing ear.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!