Is this bastard planning to leave?

My husband has stopped paying rent and now we are living at my parents house and we have a kid. It's been almost a month and he refuses to look for a place to live. He has a job and can afford to do so. My parents will not put up with us for longer than two months. Is this a sign of a divorce? I just find it odd that he his not wanting to get us a apartment. When we have no choice but to soon.

Most Helpful Guy

• why dont you get a job and look for an apartment? Why is it all down to him?

What are you doing to improve this situation? equal rights and all that shit.

• I agree but I was depending on him as the man of the house to provide no matter what. But he doesn't seem to care

• well there we go... you were depending on him! we live in an equal society.

its offensive that you use the terms "man of the house" and "provide no matter what"

you are just as capable... apparently. get off your ass and contribute.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well how have he been acting has he been stressed and seem to not love as much as he used to I can't tell but there Is a 50 50 chance I hope u guys figured it out just get the chance to talk to him about it

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Not sign of divorce but sign of a totally unmotivated individual. I'd be surprised he keeps that job much longer if this is his attitude

• He stays home a lot from work

• It doesn't sound good, to be honest. You're already obviously frustrated with him, as are, apparently, your parents. So do I think this will have a happy ending? If I was a betting man, I'd say probably not. There's bigger problems here than just this, I think. But I do wish you both luck, since you have a child.

• He refuses to put in apartment applications and refused to have his creadit ran. If we don't start looking now we can't reserve a place. Is this a sign he doesn't want to live with me?

• Would starting an argument with my family be an excuse to leave? He did that today.

• It's entirely possible. Most likely he's looking for any reason he can find to leave, he'll just add that to his list of reasons as to why he's leaving.

• Sounds like he is not committed in maintaining the relationship like you are. Refusal to do things is a bad sign of decline.

• Yeah...

OP is calling her husband a bastard and he refuses to listen to her so it's obvious that they are bound to get a divorce.

• I'm afraid it sounds like bad news.

• Can you not get a job and pay rent/buy an apartment? Im not saying he shouldn't but you should at least contribute something in my opinion

• It a sign you two need parenting, and marriage counseling. You two need to get with someone who is professional and talk about things that need to be talk aobut.

• yes in the US that would be a sign of divorce

• I think he might be doing something worse. he might be having a affair

• He also constantly goes outside to be on his phone. Even in the freezing cold.

• have you asked him about the calls?

• No but it's every day

• this bastard... seriously?

I hope he kicks your butt out of his life

What Girls Said 0