He put me through a lot, I got fed up and ended the relationship. Now I'm the bad guy. How?

I was in a three year relationship and I feel like I've endured so much pain and hurt. But because I loved him I stuck around. As soon as I realized enough was enough and wanted to end the relationship, he realized he was in love. I stayed for a month but realize I wasn't happy and I couldn't do it anymore so I broke up. Now he feels like I'm breaking his heart and I'm just trying to find someone better, when in reality he doesn't realize why I've gotten to this point.
How do I make him realize I actually do love him but he did this to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You won't be able to. He sounds like me about 15 years ago.. He will realize later on.

• Although he told me to never contact him again, should I listen? Or should I try to somehow let him know that I still love him and I won't stop? I feel like if I listen and don't contact him then he'll think I don't care.

• Let it go. There's times where as much as you try, you won't get through. It sucks, but it really is the best option.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• You tell him.

• Doesn't matter. I had a psycho ex who tried stabbing me and I came out the bad guy. Lost friends and everything. Figured if they believed I did the shit she said then they weren't my friends.

• don't tell him, don't talk to him. There is no need to if you already ended the relationship. What good can come of it if you do.

• You make him realise him by leaving him and finding someone else. Period.

What Girls Said 0