Have you ever had someone purposely trying to mess up your relationship?

Basically, my ex wants to get back together with me as he regrets ever breaking up with me 5 months ago. However since our break up his ex- girlfriend from before me has been trying to "get him back". He tells me he's been pushing her away telling her he's still in love with me and only wants to be with me, and that him and her will only ever be friends. Obviously she isn't a big fan of him saying he doesn't want to ever date her again, and she haaaaates me so she doesn't want me to have him because well she wants him. For the last couple weeks she's really been all over him.. I'm told he tries to walk away from her whenever she throws herself in him but I really have no proof that that's what he does. She also tags him in stuff on Facebook constantly like the picture I've attached above, to me if a girl tagged a guy in a photo like that I'd assume either #1 they're dating or have a thing, or #2 that it's a joke between them. I know I'm this case it definitely isn't a joke between them. and I ask him about the stuff she tags him in and he says she's just trying to make everyone think they have a thing or are dating, and that she's trying to stop him from being with me and well her main reason of doing it is to bother me, and apparently she's got all her friends running around tellin people they're sleeping together and stuff.. I really want to believe him, but I just don't know, he's been known to lie to me pretty badly, he never cheated on me or anything like that, but he has lied to me badly. But he doesn't do anything about her tagging him in that stuff, he says if he tells her to stop it then shell just get worse, whatever that means. So what do you think? Is his ex just being a physcho or is he lying about it to hide that they have or had a thing?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Number one, you should ever believe other people. Other people have there own drama, don't let others drag you down. When it come to Facebook he can still block her. If he don't then you will know the truth.

• Yeah I asked him "why don't you just block her then?" And he said he doesn't want to block her because when she's not trying to be all over him and trying to make people think they have a thing that she's a good friend to him, and I tried saying well she's not being a very good friend right now is she and he was just like "I'm not blocking her okay, I still want to be friends with her" which I don't understand why but lol

• I'm scared he won't get her to stop, but if he doesn't do anything then I guess he really doesn't want to be back with me that bad haha

• There a lot of people out there. Find someone that will treat you good.

• I had an ex that tried the same thing on me.

• Did she ever stop? Or did you make her stop somehow?

• Yeah I think I just did.. I told him one final time that if he wants me to stay he needs to prove to me that there's nothing going on between the two of them and then he just got really mad at went on a rant about how all I care about is proof so haha

• Obviously he is guilty

What Girls Said 1