Possibility of getting back into relationship with ex after continuing to sleep together after breakup?

How possible is it to continue sleeping with ex after your breakup and wind up getting back together sometime down the road? Has anyone ever had that happen? Im still sleeping wiht mine after months of being broken up. I still feel something there and we both aren't with anyone else. I want to get back together but I don't know how possible it is.

• It's quite possible
    36%(8)50%(18)Vote71%(10)
  • Highly unlikely
    55%(12)39%(14)Vote14%(2)
  • Other- Specify
    9%(2)11%(4)Vote15%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• I think at this point their is a small chance of getting back together. But the longer you and him stay broken up it will get harder to be in a relationship again and have the label.

• Thanks, So the best is to talk to him about it and see?

• yeah I will try. Everytime i say I am going to I wind up not doing it. I think this time I have to get the courage though and see what he has to say about the situation.

• Yes try to talk to him and don't be scared or shy to. I know it is tough. I hope he will tell you about the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just in this same situation. My ex and I had broke up and he still wanted to have sex with me. I didn't like the idea of that because I still has feelings for him. But its been weeks since we has sex, and I have gotten over him. I would not advice you to continue to sleeping with him without him making it known that he wants to be in a committed relationship. All its doing is hurting you and hoping that oneday he may come around, and it won't be anytime soon because you are giving him sex when he wants.

What Guys Said 1

• Other- Specify

What Girls Said 4

• So unstable! U guys broke up and yet u sleep with him. So is more like, "just sex" at this point. Like I will respect myself and not sleep with him easily. If I ever wanted to go back with an ex. If he wanted me back, then he has to put his part to get me. But in all reality, I don't think I will or want to go back with an ex. I rather move forward and date another guy later on.

• It's unlikely. You guys broke up for a reason.

• WTF? If your still sleeping with him he's not your ex & you haven't broken up.

• yes, We broke up in April but the things he says sometimes and does still make it seem like he still wants to be with me. It is also not like I text him all the time or see him a lot. I wish we can have a second chance together

• it is quite possible i had such thing before

• How did it happen if you dont mind me asking? Like how long did it take to get back together after breaking up and still seeing him, or whatever the story was.

• well we break up n come together to do homework - we have mutual friends... it was late n i stayed there n things happened. after that we started to date again..