Cuckold now single. What to do?

So my wife and I explored the cuckold scene. She met someone they started having sex and got on like a house on fire... she has now left me for this guy. She only left me last week but I'm desperate to still be their cuck and I'm going to beg to be allowed to keep my role. Does anyone have any good begging ideas or tips or advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know... I think you may be screwed. I have this friend who did this swinger thing with another couple. Her husband and the other woman ended up getting along really well and he basically now ignores my friend. The unfortunate part is that it's complicated... the other guy doesn't seem to be bothered by any of this so the only one who's truly been left out is my friend. I know these types of multi-member relationships work for some people, but it seems like you have to have the right personality to make it work. I'm not sure you're such a person.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes my advice is to seriously examine your life. What you do in the privacy of your bedroom is your business but your choices have caused your wife to leave and you are seriously considering being their lap dog.
    Respect yourself more than this...

• I don't think this story is legit, but if it is:

i.ytimg.com/vi/Kxw7Yzw680s/maxresdefault.jpg

• Your marriage is a clear example of what is wrong with modern/liberal marriages.

Don't try to get her back, get some help instead. Cuckoldry isn't something to be proud of.

• Does she want a divorce?