Did you ever want your ex to suffer?

I consider myself a good person but he was abusive and I really want him to suffer.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No... no... I can guarantee you were just as bad as him.

Any girl who has these sorts of thoughts has just as many issues herself.

0|0
    0|0
    • really? Hate is a feeling like any other feeling? Maybe human beings are just allowed to feel positive feelings... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to want my ex husband to suffer. He was also abusive. But I have gotten past that. It didn't happen overnight. It takes a lot of time.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• No, just to move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but just in passing thought..

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I don't blame you if he was an abusive piece of shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes, it's normal.

0|0
    0|0
    • How can I hurt him?

• Show All
    • He has a pencil dick, it is very thin and not that big... but I don't feel well exposing that to everybody see.

• He will get his come upends. Just wait.

• You shouldn't want that. It's best to forgive and forget and rid yourself of negative energy

0|0
    0|0
  • move on... he's out of your life.. don't harbor all that bitterness... lots of guys out there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No, I wish him well in his life and hope that he's able to find someone that makes him happy.
    Hatred and vindictive feelings only hurt you, it means nothing to them

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had random thoughts like that about a few people , not just an ex. It's not in my nature to be vindictive but I've had vengeful thoughts a few times. I've never acted on them though. They pass eventually

It's natural to have thoughts like that when you've been wronged, it's only a cause for concern if you plotted revenge to make him suffer lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend tbh. If he was good to me but we just didn't work, then I would wish him well.

If he treated me poorly, then I would want him to suffer for a while but then I would not want to focus on him anymore and I wouldn't wish him anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any exes. But if I did, I wouldn't wish suffering on anyone.
    I typically just let nature take its course.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes totally

0|0
    0|0