Should I dump her? If so how do I go about it?

Me and this girl have been dating for about 3 months and things felt pretty normal till about a week and a half ago. She lives 60 minutes away from me so it's kind of a long distant relationship. She's just been acting very distant and cold and it hurts :(

She's been taking longer to respond (once it took 18 hours), not initiating physical contact, acting irritated, indifferent and cold. she only contacted me twice first asking me how my day was and told me merry Christmas and that's it. I brought up my concerns when we were hanging out and she told me sometimes she doesn't like to be touched and to be patient with her because she has anxiety depression (is that a cop out?)

Anyways, we're hanging out this Thursday because I called her on Christmas asking when I could bring her Christmas present but I'm worried she's going to be distant towards me again. I'm not sure if she's waiting to dump me or just disappear eventually. Either one would hurt so I'm thinking for my sake to break up with her first if those are her intentions. We also have plans for new years but I don't want to spend new years with someone who doesn't really want to be there.

Should I end things with her? If so how do I go about it? Should I be 'patient' with her?

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Ending it is up to you. If you're asking if we think she is going to end it, my answer is no. At least not yet. If she is telling you to "be patient with me" I think she genuinely means it.

What Guys Said 2

• She told you the issue - anxiety depression. Don't dump her cause she may dump you first , which is dumb by the way. If you are dumping her it should be because you don't care for her any longer

• I do care for her, I just don't think she does anymore and she doesn't care to tell me. I want things to work out but I feel like I'm losing her and I don't want to get hurt.

• You are going to hurt Either way. I dumped my ex and it still hurt the fuck outta me. If you really want to wait for her to do it then go ahead. And when she says "this isn't working" or whatever her line is, just agree and say "I've been feeling the same way" or something.

• I get the gut feeling this relationship is in a downward spiral.

• That's what I'm thinking. What should I do?

• Personally, I'd let her tell you that the relationship is over. The ball is in her court. You can walk away knowing that you're not responsible for the eventual break-up.