Me and my depressed exboyfriend?

So me and my ex were together for about 7mo. and throughout the whole relationship i knew that he had depression, at the time i did to. So we would share our problems and shit like that. After a while i wasn't happy with the relationship so i sat him down and i talked with him about what i was feeling and he was just crying and kept saying he was sorry. I made him feel a little bit better and we decided it was best if we just cut each other off and forgot about each other all together. But there's the thing... I dont think i have romantic feelings for him i just have feelings for him. I want to know if he is ok, i have his number and everything im just not sure if i should text him... What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• " I dont think i have romantic feelings for him i just have feelings for him. I want to know if he is ok,"

just tell him that so he's not confused about why ur contacting him

What Guys Said 1

• If it was a mutual decision to cut ties, i'd leave well enough alone.

What Girls Said 1

• You should talk just as friends. But make sure he doesn't get any feelings for you.