If he's "completely done" with me, why'd he agree to meet up for drinks?

I've been seeing this guy for the last year. We've argued a bit, a lot of it cause of my drama queen ways. He made mistakes too, but I'm in therapy actively working on my issues. I guess Christmas day was the final straw. We had an argument & he said "I'm done. Completely". Basically, he's allowed to his feelings but I don't fully accept it. He's acknowledged that he still wants me. I've been trying to win him back/seduce him. I really feel like he's just angry at how things have been. Tonight he said that he's "firm in his decision", yet he agreed to meet up for drinks & talk. Doesn't sound all that "firm" to me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he just wants to sound firm as he gets together with you at least once more to feel more confident in his decision. Maybe he's looking for a slight change he may want to change his mind.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• He wants you alright but only to fuck and nothing more

• My guess is he still cares about you and you got under his skin/made him feel guilty so he agreed to have a meeting he'd rather not have.

• Is that a bad thing? lol

• He probably doesn't want to be back together with you right now, but he feels like he's abandoning a good friend or a family member if he went no-contact with you.

• Must think there is still hope I guess with you too

• He is firmly not firm. So, seduce him.

• He still likes you but doesn't know what to do with you basically. He basically likes you and lol wants you a lot but feels like he can't love you because it's unsafe.

• haha.. he's firm that he doesn't want you with him due to all the drama but he's all yours in bed.

• he still cares about you so good luck