What is something you hated about your ex?

I've noticed a lot of people on here are upset and heartbroken over a bad breakup. I found that during my last breakup when i got dumped like a hot potato, thinking about all the obnoxious things my ex did helped me to get over him. So time to rant and do some healing! What is something you didn't like about your ex?

Most Helpful Girl

• drank to much and got violent.. so glad I'm out of that one

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• First and foremost, I hated that she was unfaithful. Thr thing I hatrd most and where all our problems stemmed from was her selfishness and how self centered sh was. It made her very inconsiderate about what she did and also made her unappreciative of what I did for her. All she thought about was herself and all she did was take take take and never gave. She wouldn't comprise on anything because it was always about her.

• She was controlling was her main problem. A little manipulative. God damn, just thinking about it has me pissed. So I use tobacco and she would never buy it for me, which was fine, her choice, but one time we went to a gas station so she could get gas and I went in and bought some dipping tobacco. It pissed her off, she said I "used her". Like what? You god damn cunt I didn't use anybody, Im an adult and if I wanna use tobacco ill use mother fuckin tobacco.

• A lot of things. I hate her in person xD

• can you describe to me what he did?

• sexual incompatibility and a real nut case.

What Girls Said 2

• My ex didn't give a crap about me. When I was sick, he didn't even offer to buy me cough drops. When he was sick, I researched the OTC medication and bought him some. He let my cat out on accident (we did get out cat back). I never blamed him for my missing cat, but I did notice how much he didn't care that my kitty was missing. I got a call about a dead cat from someone in my neighborhood, my ex didn't offer to come w/me to a strangers house to look at a dead cat that could have been mine.

• he wasn't loyal