She's still on my mind?

we broke up about a month ago and it still feels like it happened yesterday. How long until it stops hurting so bad?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I still miss that someone after a year and a half. But you'll just have to get on with it. Its a way of life. Relationships with someone aren't everything. Best thing is to be happy. Get some closure maybe. You're gonna be alright. Nobodys forgets someone they cared about a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everone is different. It depends on other factors as well. It can take several months to years. You just need to actively try and get over her. When you start thinking about her nip in the bud, don't contact her in anyway, don't ghost her, keep busy, and don't look at old pictures.

• thanks for mho and I hope you're feeling a tad better! Remember to take it one day at a time and that some days will be good and some bad. Time heals all wounds, it may not seem like it now but I promise it WILL get better.

What Girls Said 4

• it takes really long time

• One day it'll start to fade can't put a specific time stamp on it

• I give it four months or a little more depending on if she is fully out of your life

• Its been a year and still going for me... ugh

What Guys Said 2

• I was once told it takes about 3 months, which was a lie. It might take 3 months before you go from sad to angry though.

• Everybody grieves differently. There is no set timetable.