Girls would you reject a boy even if he really loves you just because he is ugly AF to you?

I think the question describes all. Please be honest.

It seems many Women said that they are more attracted to looks. I felt sad. I mean come on get this No one can change the way they look. So that doesn't make any sense of his personality. His personality and heart is the only thing that defines him (stands for girls too). You shouldn't have reject a guy who truly loves you just because he is Ugly. Though Thanks for being honest. But I am happy to know that at least there are few girls who looks the personality and heart of a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually if I love that guy too, I won't care about his look. His personality does it all!

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah they would. it hurts so much too

Sponsored

What Girls Said 17

• You know what you consider ugly my be considered attractive to someone else. Now if you have no interest in this guy at all meaning bad personality, nothing in common etc then let him go. If you are going to reject him, do not tell him that he is ugly because that would shatter his self esteem. Let us assume that he is aware that he is no Adonis, you do not want to use that against him. He may have self esteem because of his looks. Also you rejecting him because of his looks will make him think of you as being shallow. We are all shallow human beings in the end of the day regardless of how much we hate it in other people.

• Well It is a hard question.. I mean if he loved me and I did too, I prob wouldn't care about his looks. But if we're not close at all i would just friend zone him, because at first you get sexually attracted to a person (usually) ... Anyways if you're worried, don't be. All girls/women find men appearance different, what I may find attractive, my friend may find it disgusting. 🤔

• I would. What's attractive to me is often not conventually attractive in societies eyes - so I wouldn't say it's being "shallow" as such but I need to be attracted to my partner to form a romantic bond. Otherwise we're just friends as much as I may adore them

• Honestly if he's a good guy I might already be into him. Sure to some girls looks matter to an extent but if he loves me I'll give it a shot

• yeah i would

• I've done that but it doesn't mean you're not cute to someone else

• No, even if he was ugly I'd at least have the dignity to nit tell him. If a man loves and cares for you choose that man. Its not on the outside that counts it's what is on the inside.

• Probably yes.

• Ugly looks or personality? I can't force myself to love someone but looks aren't the most important thing to me so I don't know

• I am talking about looks.

• Nahhh. You can't love someone you've not been with. I just realised I'm talking to a 16 year old 😐 It's not love it's puppy love.

• OK. thanks for your opinion and this is not something about me. :)

• Yes.

• yes i would

• I need to have a mental, emotional, and physical attraction to a guy. If one of those elements is missing I can't be with him

• im friends with a guy whos madly in love with me and no matter what ill reject a relationship just cuz he's clingy and not attractive. idgaf

• I'm sorry but yes. I know a guy who's super infatuated with me. Tells me he loves me, but he's super creepy about it. He gets super sexual and describes what he'd do to me EVEN THOUGH I SAY WE ARE JUST FRIENDS. Even if he was hot and was like this I'd be disgusted, but man he literally resembles a troll from under a bridge I'm sorry.

• Yes, sorry. There needs to be at least a little physical attraction. Good thing beauty and chemistry are relative.

• Yes, I would because a certain level of attraction should be there for mutual love to happen. But that doesn't mean that I would only date a guy who is conventionally attractive, something that is unattractive for conventional standards might be attractive to me.

• Yes I would.

What Guys Said 3

• 10 out of 9 girls look at personality so they probably would you dont deserve that 1 girl that only looks at his physical attributes

• That what girls always say. They don't care about looks. But the honest truth is something different

• Im fat not chubby like fat and started dating with a girl everyone wanted to bang yesterday so dont worry by the way im ugly too

• Thanks for your opinion. This is not something for me though.

• We all know the answer. Though she might keep you as a pet lol.

• Yes they would. Only men care about personality and not looks.