Why I am still sad when I know my ex got married, saw their photos, still painful and hurting, what should I do?

i saw their photos last week, still painful and hurting, what should I do?

it's been over a year since he broke up with me. I didn't try harder to win him back. so I feel regretful and I hate myself being like this. what should I do? I am not interested in anything now. just want to stay alone, lick my wounds.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He is your past. Didn't work out.
    Let it go, free yourself and welcome new.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• This is why you cut all ties with an ex. While you are focused on his life you are actually missing out on yours.

• I don't know

Buy a cat

• start seeing new people... nothing can fill the void better that staying in a relationship

• Go to a therapist

• jealousy!

• yes, but I feel more regretful, I didn't try harder to get him back. I keep blaming myself for that.

• Have to move on. Sitting back and getting mad will only hurt you no one else.

What Girls Said 4

• It's painful seeing someone you love, loving someone else , but you need to burn all bridges , remove all traces of him from your life. Gradually your feelings will fade and pain will ease.

Stop holding onto someone who let you go, or you'll miss out on the opportunity of meeting a guy who feels lucky to have you as part of his life

• yes, but right now I am not interested in anyone, or a relationship, just want to be single, alone.

• Even though you want to be alone now , you didn't when you were with him and everyone is disappointed and hurt when a relationship fails.

• It is normal to feel this way in regards to your ex. But then this leads me to ask a lot more questions: When did you break up with your ex? How soon after did your ex move on after your breakup? How initiated the break up?

I hate to say but if your ex got married immediately after the break up then he is a guy not worth crying for? Life is far too short for you to be in sorrow for someone who did not place an emphasis on your feelings.

• I don't know exactly when he found a new girlfriend, maybe one or two months after we broke up. we are not friends, my fault.

• See a therapist so they can help you get over it. You're going to have to get over it.

• see a therapist, make ur mind busy with other things , spend time with friends