Am I wrong in this situation?

Okay so I have this situation where I had a miscarriage by this guy I been dating for 6 months. I recently got hired at this new job and found out from one of the employees that my guy was dating another girl behind my back for 3 weeks. He lied to me when I first had my doubts. He said she was just a friend. I'm confused because he gets mad when I have friend dudes. He also got mad one day when I didn't answer his phone call and said he knew I was fuckng around and was going crazy saying I had a man in my room when I didn't. We talk about getting a apartment together. He talked about kids with me or we talk about what our baby would have been like. I'm so heartbroken I'm trying to be strong. I recently went off on him about it he called me crazy. I did tell him to fuck his whole life and die and that he was dead to me and that he was a bitch. But I was running off emotions at the time. I just texted him say it was a small world after he asked me bitch what the fuck is your problem. He texted me bye get the fuck out my life crazy as hell. I never texted him back. I did so much for him I can't understand why he would do that to me. After he gets caught cheating I'm the one who is crazy. I don't know if I'm wrong in this situation or not. I'm so heartbroken. I don't know whats wrong with him. I never acted or talked to anyone like I did him today. He has changed me in ways that I do not like.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• He is just a jerk. Who does not want to make things work. Leave him and get on with your life. You let out your anger on him and he did not like it so he is breaking things off.
    Your in the right he is the one who is wrong.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• If he's changing you in ways you don't like you should probably stay away from him. Especially if you know he cheated on you.

• Wait for true love, marriage to have sex and children. The children and you and the man deserve this.

• Break up!!!

• You two are poison together. Better off separate.