My ex bf's best friend died. Should I say something to him?

I feel sad about it but I don't know if it's the right moment to talk to him. Not sure what to expect or if I look inconvenient... He was the one who dumped me and I was always a good girlfriend to him, he had severe problems with drugs and depression so he ended it.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• This is another reason why I believe you should cut all ties with an ex. I understand the circumstances, but you cannot be friends and carry on relationships with everyone forever. There needs to be a cut-off point somewhere. When he dumped you, that was his cut-off point. You are both trying to move on and this cannot happen if you remain in each others lives, even it is just to say condolences. I would just say a little prayer for him, but don't contact him.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with sending your condolences.

What Guys Said 2

• This is a hard one. I'll just let him know you'll be there for him but be carful because he could see this as a opportunity

• He was the one who broke up and hurt me a lot... I don't think he wants me but I feel very sad about his friend's death... I don't know if I should message him or I should call?

• A quick message would be best

• See when u lost someone there isn't much anyone could say to make it better. Still it is always good to know ur not alone and there's someone out there who cares about u and wants u to no longer be sad and carry on

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah. Why not?