So depressed. Don't know why I feel this way?

I left my boyfriend of 8 months, we had lived together durning some of that time too. He was having a lot of problems, drinking to much. Lost several jobs due to this. Would miss days or get in agreements with coworkers. I tried everything to get him to stop, rehab and everything. I really tried. I've even agreed to help with the bills I left, like the rent. Which was me paying everything for January. But the reason I am upset he has already started "messing around" with some alcoholic of a woman, seriously. That was sending him messages and pictures of her nasty self while we where in a relationship. SO WHY DO I FEEL SOh HURT That he's messing arouND with her. My old roommates said they can't even stand to be around this woman she is a really horrible person and bad alcoholic. I mean I don't care. I just don't know why I feel so shitty and worthless. After helping him with every bill and medication and food and you can't even talk to me respectivfull or keep his dick in his pants. I guess I should have cut all ties. Oh well let me have it if I'm beeningredients a baby.

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Because you put yourself far into a relationship that wasn't worth it. You are being selfish in a sense, but I'm not saying that as an insult.. You seem to put a lot of care in the things that interest you, and it sucks when it doesn't work out.. Doesn't matter much, you seem to be a strong person that will bounce back before too long. "Oh well let me have it if I'm beeningredients a baby." What does that mean?

• I don't know this is a nasty situation but it's not all bad you know I hate when people say this but I'm going to say it things can be much worse. The guy your with has internal issues if you done all you can it's his own responsibility to fix himself. Sometimes people don't want help they want to figure things out on their own and sadly that's not always the best choice. But I say you should probably leave, but if you love him try to tell him that you can't stay if he doesn't care for himself or if he doesn't care for you. I don't want you to hurt the guy even tho he deserves it because he's in a hard spot right now.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you feel bad because you tried to help him and you see he is now surrounding himself with tnegatove people and those demons now will be harder to get rid of. leave that behind and learn from that experience you can't change someone no matter how much you helped. Only they can change themselves, usually people change when something traumatic happens. you did learn something from that relationship it's a new year you now know what you will and won't tolerate from a person. Stay positive work on yourself and this year is the year to be selfish to do the things you always wanted to do.