My ex did all these things to me... yet for some reason I still want to be with him in the future once he's done messing around, opinions?

he cheated on me, lied about it for a month, told me, dumped me, lead me on, admitted to using me for sex, hooked up with me while he had another girlfriend, blocked me, told me to get out of his life, and then unblocked me...

he also left me in a cold car while he was at a frat party

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on girl. Trust me. Find someone better that will treat you the way you deserve. Don't cling to that asshole he will just use you again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in a similar situation... I started liking my ex over a year ago and it was kinda on and off feelings at first because I couldn't like him since at the time he was dating my bff and they broke up in April so I decided to start dating him at the beginning of may and we were great together for the first week.. then after 2 weeks of her ignoring him she talks to him again and he realizes he's still in love with her so he put us on break for 4 days and after another week he thinks of an excuse to break up with me for her (which I didn't realize he was breaking up with me for her til months later) and they only stay together for a week and for the next few months he chases her and for the first month he tried to move on with me but he couldn't so he started cuddling with me and stuff when my bff wasn't there and then eventually he starts giving up on her so he came to me and broke up with me for supposably who I am then gets back with me a few weeks later and after a week he breaks up with me because he has to chose between my bff and I and of course he chooses her again which caused me to be mad at her so I started avoiding her while they date for a month then they broke up so he got back with me and dated for another week and then acted like we were never back together and then got with a girl from a different country who he met in a group that I added him to because I trusted him with other girls which was a mistake... now he's been dating her for a month and he admitted to me part of the reason he's still with her is because she's been through more than him (which is a lot) but he's been kinda been treating me like a girlfriend in the past week when were hanging out... anyways even after doing all that to me as well as lying to me I still am in love with him and only him

What Guys Said 3

• are you happy being a puppet?

• Girl, you need help...

• Kyra,
    I think you can meet better.

What Girls Said 0