Ladies would you date a man with a kid one the way and already has one?

would you judge him for his way in life ladies would you date a man with a kid one the way and already has one?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy with twins. It didn't bother me, but I made it clear that I didn't want to be around them, or around only as a friend of his to them, until and if we got serious because I didn't want to be someone who came in and out of their lives.

1|1
    0|0
    • that's what's up cool

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I mean, with a kid already, sure, but with one on the way? Why didn't he stay w/ his baby mama?

1|1
    0|0
    • he don't feel like she has love for him he did get in to fights but she even told the cops she was hitting him first

• Yeah... no. It's a hard pass on that one, too much potential drama

1|0
    0|1
  • No I would not date him for having one on the way nor would I judge. I would just keep my distance. Fuckboy is the only thing that comes to mid.

0|0
    0|0
  • No to much baggage

2|0
    0|0
  • no I would not date him, yes I would judge him. seems to me his priorities are not in order

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never date a guy with a kid on the way unless it was a one night stand and he found out while we were together but even then I'd have a hard time staying cause I'd feel like he should try to make it work with the mom...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|1