Ladies would you date a man with a kid one the way and already has one?

would you judge him for his way in life ladies would you date a man with a kid one the way and already has one?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy with twins. It didn't bother me, but I made it clear that I didn't want to be around them, or around only as a friend of his to them, until and if we got serious because I didn't want to be someone who came in and out of their lives.

• that's what's up cool

What Girls Said 7

• I mean, with a kid already, sure, but with one on the way? Why didn't he stay w/ his baby mama?

• he don't feel like she has love for him he did get in to fights but she even told the cops she was hitting him first

• Yeah... no. It's a hard pass on that one, too much potential drama

• No I would not date him for having one on the way nor would I judge. I would just keep my distance. Fuckboy is the only thing that comes to mid.

• No to much baggage

• no I would not date him, yes I would judge him. seems to me his priorities are not in order

• I'd never date a guy with a kid on the way unless it was a one night stand and he found out while we were together but even then I'd have a hard time staying cause I'd feel like he should try to make it work with the mom...

• Never.