Did I ruin my chances with this girl?

We were in the talking stage for 2 months and I think I've might have ended it.Did I ruin my chances with this girl!?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so that might have not been the BEST thing to say. I get what you were trying to do. But it could've seemed like you were looking for an excuse to get rid of her. She could have trying to say she's lonely. Some people truly like to be alone most of the time, and if she asks for space give it to her. But if not you can only assume she still wants to talk to you. If she hasn't talked to you since then I would talk to her. See hows she's doing. Just try to show her you care about her. I hope this helps:)

• Im the blue text by the way

• I don't know she ignores my texts now

• Im sorry:/
      I don't know what to say. I mean some people don't like getting to attached to others, and she could've felt like she was getting to attached to you. I would suggest just not being too clingy, you know texting her a ton. If she wants to still be friends she will come back. If she doesn't, its her loss. Im sorry :/ I hope this works out for you. :)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• No you didn't.

• I think I did

• She doesn't respond to my text anymore

• Call her. Or wait.

What Guys Said 3

• yeah pretty much

• Yes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 2 months.

Texting buddy=FRIEND ZONE