Have you ever hated someone so much you wish they drop dead?

It's been a year since my ex mentally abused me and pretty much broke my heart into pieces. They really did a number on me. That I had to leave everything that had to do with them.

And even though its been a year. Just hearing their name or seeing their picture makes me cringe and I become full of anger/hate.

I take it that I am not done healing yet like I thought?

Most Helpful Guy

• You bet you aren't over this. You may need professional help to get past the anger and hate. You definitely need a big change in your life.

• Thanks for MHO. Take action on this. Hate is really crippling.

• It really is. Mentally and physically exhausting.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• No. I had issues with an ex for about a year I could not get her out of my mind. I never thought about death but I certainly would have loved some type of public humiliation for her.

• Yeah

• Yeah sometimes my sister

• and some of them did...

What Girls Said 2

• No... lol 😅

• Yes :) my ex :) drop dead hmmmm I want him suffer ;)

• I left Fb cause I can't bear it seeing his pic n his whatsoever bitch girlfriend :)

If only there is justice in this issue we all won't suffer much being cheated :)