He wants another chance should I give it?

I was really happy with this guy, just want to get that out there. A few days ago he came in smelling like another woman's perfume. I remember thinking it odd but did not get worked up about it as I trusted him. This morning I was doing the grocery shopping across from his work and decided I'd go see him and bring him lunch. The office wouldn't let me in because he was in a meeting. I said I'd wait and I'm sure you guys can see it coming by now, eventually the office let me up. This girl was outside and she basically called me a fat ugly whore. I do not know this person so I was a long title shocked. So I went into my boyfriends office and I immediately noticed he had hickeys on his neck and his clothes were rumpled. He saw that I noticed, I'm not a very subtle person, and immediately told me that he had been cheating but had broken it off with her because he loved me and wanted to be with me forever. I get a that people make mistakes but... well it looks bad andI think I'm 7/8 hurt and 1/7 confused right now. I need to hear some advice I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. If you're asking gag about it instead of making it up yourself, then no. You don't want it enough.

Barring that, how about you take a week or two to just feel it out. If he's genuine he'll wait. You can get your feelings in check meanwhile.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Why do you ask? We allknow you will eventually forgive him.

• How do some guys get so many girls that they can even do this?

• cut off his pubes
    hell no! don't give a chance otherwise it will become your hobby darling

What Girls Said 4

• Please don't give him another chance.
    If you make it that easy for him , he'll hurt you again. And probably worse.

The fact he had hickies all over his neck and all of a sudden he's broken up with her is bs.

If he was honest from the beggining then I would say yeah give him another chance but make him work for it. But the fact you had to catch him for him to be honest with you, he's an asshole.

You deserve 100x better.

• Dump him. But what's "This girl was outside and she basically called me a fat ugly whore." all about? People don't just say those things to someone else unprovoked.

• Do NOT take him back. He only said all that because he got caught. If he truly felt that way he would not jeopardize your relationship. He made a conscious decision to cheat it was not a "mistake"

• no , don't do that immediately. I wanted say, dump him for good. but maybe it's painful for you. so I think you should take a break, give yourself some time to think about it , also see how hard he will try to get you back. then you will know the answer.