Any tips to heal a broken soul?

I've went through a bad brake up recently and I'm heart broken but I wish that was the only problem I'm broken on the inside how can I get rid of this feeling?

Most Helpful Guy

• Find some activities to do, find something you love and get really good at it, you have to try and keep yourself busy. Whatever you do, don't listen to slow songs, and don't rush into another relationship, you won't properly heal if you do any of the last two I just mentioned.

• I've being listing to slow songs all day it's actually the only music I have on my phone, but thanks for the advice.

• I've always heard about that book, I will give it a try and thanks for the advice again.

Most Helpful Girl

• It will take some time, try to keep yourself busy. Focus on getting to know yourself better, maybe try something new? A hobbie is always a good idea :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Do things that make you and define you... and only you. Oh and you have to give time some time... how long exactly well individual results vary but dont worry ms, your not alone.

• There is no such a thing as broken soul, but broken "mind". You can either suppress that feeling by activities or substances or you can face it and let it heal itself. I recommend facing it.

• You are over thinking. Surround yourself with loved ones. it would keep those negative thoughts away. Speak your mind to them it shall lighten your heart and most important read something of value it shall distract you..

• come to me and let me drink your blood! I will make you a soulless ghoul!

• Step 1: join the gym
    Step 2: meet up with friends
    Step 3: find a new hobbie
    Step 4: Work work work! money over bitches
    Step 5: take out loads of girls with the new car you bought and just use them for sex until you realise your ex wasn't shit and besides, banging multiple different chicks is better than putting up with that hoe.

What I'm saying is, it hurts because you care whereas, she's probably getting banged by another guy. So you need to do you and that means your happiness comes first. Forget trying to make her jealous or thinkin of ways to get her back.

DO YOU, MY FRIEND COS THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!

• time heals that wound, you will find someone again just dont sit around and mope!, go out and have fun, hang out with friends etx...

What Girls Said 1

• Its going to take you a couple months to heal, burn and shit, block your ex, dont even speak to him.