Why do you guys break the heart of girls?

Guys I don't know if u guys believe in a theory I have so I gotta ask ! Why do u guys leave a girl broken - hearted? (Please be honest you can leave it anonymous ) and what is the prize by doing so?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off please explain this "theory" of yours. Secondly, please don't stereotype men. Women break men's heart too. It's like saying all guys are assholes just because one guy broke your heart. If that is what you truly feel then therefore I should label all women bitches because I too have had my heart broken. Also I'll add that not all guys leave her scared in hopes of pain and suffering. Sometimes it's best to leave when she's hurt you too many times

Most Helpful Girl

• Women break hearts too... not only men :p Just had to say this xD

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• 0|0
  • It depends on the guy not all guys do this. In my experience I'm always the one getting broken lol. Guys do this because I guess they get bored of the relationship and want a new girl. Maybe they have a porn addiction and they ran out of dopamine.

• Yeah same here my theory is that they do that so that they can give a paradise to the girl they love and hell to the one they don't

• We actually have no empathy at all. We are just neanderthals that fuck and break women's hearts on the daily being completely unaware about it.

• I don't, never will.

• Because some women aren't as in tune with me as I previously thought so I inform them.

• in what terms breaking heart

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!