Should I end it or stay with him?

Few days ago i found out that my boyfriend has been flirting with few girls. There's this one girl who he kept on telling to visit him and there's a time when he would be complimenting her. I am very devastated when i found out about this. We were on our vacation and he was flirting with girls on text. I got very furious and started punching him. Long story short i gave him another chance. I just feel very betrayed knowing that i cut off everyone he doesn't like me to hangout with or guys who are flirting with me but he instead does this to me. What should i do?

• End it
  • Stay
  • Results
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• The man's got to flirt to keep his tools sharp for you.
    Look at it from his point of view

So you're a sports fisherman

You're catch this fish... and like any other sportsman... you show it to your friends... you take a picture... you look at it... and you throw it back in the water.
    Any girlfriend, or wife or a significant other... is a fish that jumped back onto your boat. This fish will flap around on your boat and run all the other fish away. And you tell this fish what your job is but she says, when she flops back on the boat, "Is that all I am to you?"
    And as a man, with this dichotomy, you say "No... no you're the fish for me and I'm not a piece of shit. You're the last fish I wanted to catch." So, now, you're dating.
    Next, the fish says, "You love me?" and you reply, "Yea, yes I love you fish." And the fish says, "Well, then, now that you love me... why do you still have your boat? And this pole? And the bait?"
    So what she is saying is that she wants you to stop being what you were to get her. It was your job and what made you come together but you give that up.
    And one day down the road you're with your fish and she just looks at you and says... "You don't even have a boat. Look at that guy over there. He has a boat. You used to be this great fisherman."

Basically you need to smell fish on him so you can act right.

• I don't get it

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait, so he wanted you to cut ties with people he wasn't comfortable with you being around (at least that is how I read it), but he isn't willing to do the same for you? I personally believe that people in a relationship should trust each other and not try to set ultimatums like that (I believe that if you can't trust someone to be faithful that there is no reason to be with them), but if someone lives by a different set of rules than they expect others to live by, that is unacceptable no matter the case. Also, people who cheat usually are very insecure and jealous and are afraid of their partners cheating, typically. I would say dump his ass, he sounds worthless.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Punch him some more. Very disrespectful towards you. Then say goodbye.

• I def should've punched him more lol. He already got scratched marks and stuffs bc of what i did lol.

• Leave him

• Look at it this way, that's only the stuff that you're aware of. When there's smoke there's usually fire. Pretty much, there's a good chance that he's been flirting (or who knows what else) on several other occasions that you're unaware of. If he can't devote himself to you, especially while yous are on vacation together, he doesn't seem worth it.

• if someone is doing something they shouldn't be doing and they are in a relationship. they get parodied that the other person is doing this as well even if they are not doing anything at all. but because of their own wrong doings get controlling and overly paranoid that the other person is doing it to them call it a guilty conscience. if i was you I would have a little more self worth but if its happens more then once its. it gonna change

What Girls Said 11

• I wouldn't trust him at all. I think you should end it because that attitude is very disrespectful and now it's just flirting, but in a few months it may become something more. Or not. I would have to know him more, but I wouldn't stand for it.
    But also, I think it was really bad from you to punch him. Women are normally on the recieving end of violence, but that doesn't make it ok for a woman to phisically attack a man. Never. I'm completly against phisical violence, no matter who is on the recieving end.

• Definitely end it. He wouldn't have told you if you hadn't found out yourself, so that tells you something about him. Cheaters are sneaky little basterds and won't change, so save yourself and ditch him!

• That's what i told him. I don't know, i really love this guy and everyone can see that he loves me. Everyone deserves a second chance right? IdkšŸ˜­

• I know it's really hard, especially if you have strong feeling towards him, I speak from experience. And you're not gonna want to hear thing, but if you let things go on this way, it's only going to hurt more. The longer you stay with a (toxic) person, the more attached you get, and the more it will hurt when he cheats. See my use of When instead of If. Because he will cheat, and it will ruin you. Better to hurt now, then later, when you might have build up even more with him. Believe me, he is not worth your time, if he's looking for something on the side. You are amazing and wonderful and should find someone who realizes that. You are and should be enough.

• Tell him to kiss your arse as it walks.

• If he is still flirting with other girls while you are in relationship then you should let him go. He should not be doing that to you, that is just shows that he is not respecting you at all. Do you think that is the only thing he is doing? He might have been doing something worst than that.

• He clearly doesn't value you and this relationship enough. Trust me, if a man loves you he isn't going to do dumb stuff like this to ruin what he has with you. That is very disrespectful and mediocre for him to do. Don't stand for it. Give him an ultimatum, either he stops being a flirt or you're out the door.

You deserve better than that. Don't let this guy waste your time.

• Yea thats what i told him when i gave him another chance. I said "if i find out you do shits like this to me again one more time, which you know i will. Im not gonna be with you anymore."

• But well.. i think everyone deserves a second chance and that's why i gave it to him. Let's just hope he use this very well cause i really want us to work.

• Hopefully it does work out. If he reverts to his old ways, KICK HIM TO THE CURB. You deserve better than that.

• end it

• My ex treated me the same way. Seriously. You need to get away from that.

• end it

• end it never look back

• to be completely honest with you i wouldn't trust him too much. how long have you guys been dating?

• Leave him.