Whats the best way to get over someone?

i just split up with this girl I've been with for almost two months, and i really liked her and vice versa, but she clearly wasn't ready for another relationship so soon. I'm sad, just like anyone would be, and i was just curious as to how you guys get over someone.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• it's been said many times but honestly it helps to occupy yourself by doing the things you like. go to the gym, go to a party, go out with your friends, see a movie, etc. time will heal. and the fact that you only dated for 2 months, it probably won't take you long to get over her

• yeah, i wanted it to happen before anything got serious. Cause last time i waited to long.

Most Helpful Guy

• After going through the pain for a while I had to realize she didn't value anything we had or we would still be together. I tried meeting other women but that just made me more depressed. Just do what makes you happy and can take your mind off of her.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Junk food and videogames. Maybe a violent video game where you get to kill or wreck something. Definitely dont play the Sims after a breakup haha

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../vidgif1.gif

• i will play video games lol, i do regardless, but props not the junk food part. I find that one way to make me feel better about things is to workout, and eat healthy. its dumb i know lol.

• Well sorry you're having to go through this, but i think you'll be over it in no time ;-)

• thanks for your advice. :)

• Why did it take her two months to realise she wasn't ready? That was not very nice to do to you. She should have waited... but I won't judge

• she was saying that she wanted to be with me and that she really liked me, so i though i had a shot, than she said that she needed a break from everything cause she said life was stressing her out and she just needed to think. and i was eventually gonna end it anyway, since i wasn't gonna wait for her to figure out whether she wanted to be with me or not.

• and i think she thought she was ready.

• all i would do is forget about him (her in your case) for a while, if he come back, ok, lets try again but if he come back and im over him sry, but im over you...

• Get some candy and watch your favourite movie

• why do u want to hurry.. she's not ready yet... she must hv had a bad time. if u like her talk to her often. try to know even the tiniest things about her. she will realise u r a nyc guy and say yes i think

What Guys Said 3

• Replace em... works for me.

• well, I'm not really an outgoing person lol. it took long enough for me to start talking to her. its probably gonna be a while. Im not very smooth.

• aight sounds good

• not a tactic i would recommend if you want long-term but definitely if you want to replace or get over someone.

• Keep yourself busy so you don't think about her. Also no contact with her. Works everytime.

• yeah, thats what i figured. I felt bad about just cutting her off because her past situation were bad, but I'm not gonna get over her any other way.

• The less you think about her. The faster you'll move on. Good luck.

• go out and have as much meaningless sex as you can to fill your void