Why does my ex keep looking at my snap story?

We broke up about a year ago and it was his decision cause he didn't want to do long distance. I didn't want it and fought for him a bit. I'm back home and now he always looks at my snap story. I deleted him from everything when we broke up. Why does he keep looking at my snap story?

925

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of possibilities we can't say something which is %100 accurate. It can be anything maybe he's missing you or just wants to look at your snap story or he just wants to stalk you, curious about you even if he doesn't like you anymore, maybe he just wants to stalk you or missing u 😎

• I kind of miss him too lol that's why I made this question. He's the only guy I've ever really cared about.

• Okay thanks for the advice 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he has feelings for you is my guess. doesn't mean he wants to reconcile or thinks it will work. But he prob misses what you had

What Guys Said 24

• I wouldn't read into it all too much. I look at snap stories just to get them off my recent snap stories list...

• Why didn't he just unfriend me? It's been over a year...

• I'm usually too lazy to unfriend people. If we cross paths again in the future, it'll be useful to still have em somewhere. I know for a fact I didn't know one of my exes removed me from stuff until like 6 months later when I tried to check.

• I think he's still interested in you. He's trying to find ways to connect with you again without actually saying anything. I think he's dropping hints he's still interested and is hoping that you noticing his viewing of your snap videos will get you to reach out to him

• How would I reach out to Jim?

• He might be too shy to do it based on how things ended before

• Assuming this is true he could feel guilty or even proud that he broke up with you and now he wants you back.

He might think that he's going to look like an idiot who's eating he's words

• Probably bacause, although you're no longer in a relationship, he still cares about what you're doing.
    If you've been together for some time, this is probably not such a surprise... the bond doesn't just disappear. Certainly not if you've gone apart in friendship.

• he still likes you.

• Does the snap story relate to him in some way? Would he think it was about this break up?

• It could mean a lot.

But in all honesty I keep checking out my ex's profile pics on whatsapp by adding her number, checking her profile pic 😭😭😭, and deleting her again so she can't see mine lmao. The reason why I do it is because I miss her, and I always have.

She broke up for the record. Had I not given a chrap I wouldn't have done this.

• maybe he knows that he screwed up and might want you to come back

• He's nosy...

• Tell him I said hey

• 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

• He sounds like he's still into you

• Well, certain ex do them things just to be nosy on what your doing.

• I don't think it means anything believe me there's so many girls that I talked to that didn't work out still on my snap lol if he deletes you he's showing weakness that he cares but I don't know I could be wrong?

• Because he's interested in what you're up to I guess.

• you know why he dumped you?

• I don't know baby, ask him

• because you forgot to delete him on snap hehe

• He needs them for masturbation purposes

• I mean you are beautiful he misses your beauty 😂

• What's in your snap story?

• memories of you, some interest but doesn't mean he can commit, wants to know if you are dating someone else, passive aggressive, likes to look at you, etc..

• Don't take this the wrong way you're a nice girl but Frankly you seem like a attention-seeker. Most of your questions are about what guys think of you but what do you care when you've no interest in them?

• Read my other opinions. I still have feelings for him. That's why I'm asking. And what are you talking about? Lol my questions are not like that at all.

• People come here for advice, and you have no right hounding them about what they're asking for advice on. You seem like a nice guy, but frankly, I think you're on the wrong website

• Does he look at all of your snaps?

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cu9Ee9tW8AA_jD0.jpg

It's the same with women who break up with their boyfriend and go for another guy only to realise it was a complete mistake and now their ex is doing way better in life with a good life. Some girls will stalk their ex over that shit.

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe he's just curious as to what you're up too. Or maybe he misses you

• If it ended on bad terms, he's nosy and wants to see if you're happier now or with someone else. If it ended on good or mutual terms, he still cares and thinks about you.

• To see what he's missing out on.

• From what you've said, I think he's just genuinely curious as to what's going on with you and what you're up to!

• Stalking you. Misses you or just curious ☺ could be one of all of these things

• he likes to check you out. but delete him so he can't see you snap stories

• because he probably still likes you he probably hasn't deleted anything of yours on his phone

• Because he's bored? It's just snapchat. Nothing too crazy.