When was the last time you broke someone’s heart and why?

When was the last time you broke someone’s heart and why?I was talking to a Woman at work who has broken at least two of the hearts of fellow co-workers in the past few months. She didn't do it on purpose just guys getting too controlling too fast, which leads me to pose the question to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• She was my former dorm mate back in college. There was this guy who had a huge crush on her and he confessed that he likes her through drunk chatting her on facebook. Then when she shared it with me, I secretly messaged the guy telling him my deepest thanks because my friend has insecurity issues... then I was kind of backstabbing my friend when she was asking me if I was talking to the guy but in reality I was helping the guy to make my room mate 'fall' or 'like' him by convincing her & giving him more tips on how to win her heart. But unfortunately, you cannot teach your heart how to like someone so I ended up confessing to my friend about the plan I had behind her back. And it broke her heart because she TRUSTED me that I wasn't doing anything against her. After that we were okay. But I honestly felt guilty after that incident promising her that I won't do it again & won't contact the guy anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's weird I remember this time in like 7th grade we were sitting in some school assembly and here sit these giggly girls, I look over and there's one hiding behind another and blushing saying no no don't say it, well she did and asked if I would go out with her because she thinks I'm cute and really liked me. I was with my buddies and they rag on me if I went out with her, so I said no gross no way. The girl breaks into tears and runs out the gym. I sat there like oh crap, what happened? She avoided me until graduation from high school.. I guess she still holds some grudge toward me, I seen her a few weeks at Sam's Club and she rolled her eyes and went other way when she seen me walk in the door. This happened like in 1995. Would somebody hold a grudge that long?

What Girls Said 13

• I've broken a few, two boyfriends I broke up with, and a few boys here and there who've had crushes on me and have revealed directly that they like me, whom I've gently rejected. Although that's not really what I'd call heartbreak in those circumstances, that seems a bit excessive.

• Never, I am not very lovable.

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• broke his heart cause he was too clingy and kept stalking me at work. told my manager and he got the guards to lead him out lol

• I was generally a nice girl and never meant to hurt anyone but when I was about 19 I met this very handsome guy that just didn't spark my interest. I don't know what it was but that was just it, he had invited me to have a drink somewhere at a bar, I forgot and instead got picked up by a guy my friend had hooked me up with who turned out to be a mistake, he called and said how could you stand me up?, I really didn't do it on purpose, I did't have an answer but even up until two years ago although he's now married he never got over me, not sure why he liked me so much, we video chatted and the look on his face surprised me, he still looked at me the same.

• yeah, I have done it before, I'm a heart breaker Lol, not something I'm proud of but it had to be this way :/

• it was 2 days ago. the dude really liked me and he is a really great guy but i am not in the mood for a relationship tbh

• i have never did it on purpose - if i did without knowing i dk

• Is never a possible because I haven't broken a heart

• 5, but I had no choice. Because the broke my heart first.

• I've been known as a Heart Breaker, and i sadly agree that i may have broken a few hearts out there. One thing i can say is that, i have not done it intentionally nor purposely.

• I don't know and I don't care.

• My cousins, they wanted ice cream and I said no.

• Broke someone's heart a few days ago it was my mom's but she deserved it and have no regrets to be honest.

What Guys Said 10

• When I left China, so many girls were in mourning. Surprised the whole population wasn't dressed in black!

• When I was 20 I broke up with a woman who was much older than me. I really felt awkward as she began to treat me like her son more than a boyfriend.

• It's weird. She broke up with me to go back to her ex and when she was all sad and apologizing I smiled at her and said it was fine, that I am good and walked away feeling fine. I broke her heart because she realized that I didn't really care about the relationship. it's messed up but she did break up with me.

• I actually broke my ex's unintentionally which led to my own heart being broke at that thought.

• Maybe a long time ago! I acted impulsively. I should have been tactful and thought a bit more before saying sth bitter.

• never...

• Never

• Its not possible for me to break someones heart

• Last November

• I have never broken someone's heart. I've had mine broke plenty of times though