Is the best way to get over someone just blocking them fully from your life? Past relashionship that didn't work out but you still stress?

What's the best advice to get over someone who you were with for 6 years of your life? She wants to be friends, but never hang out just texts me once in a blue moon and mostly fucks me up mentally everytime we talk. What's the best advice, I love her but she doesn't feel the same

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I blocked my ex out of my life after we broke up. There was no constant reminder of him around and I found that made it so much easier for me to move on. After a while, we were even able to build back up a friendship too. You don't have to block them out forever, but I think you should until you've properly healed.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, the best solution is to find another person to latch onto.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• If spending time with her or talking to her in any form messes you up, then you need to remove her from your life. You never owe it to anyone to remain friends after a breakup. You are allowed to set boundaries in your life.

What Guys Said 1

• drop her as a friend, she just wants to play games