Help. I don't know what I should do?

My husband doesn't like being friends with me on social media. He says that he doesn't like me getting upset that he's talking to other women. This in itself makes me uncomfortable but he doesn't care. A woman sent me screenshots today of her talking to my husband. She was saying very inappropriate things that she wanted him to do for her. I am afraid to confront my husband about it because he gets so angry when I ask him questions. I really do love him and we had a baby together last year. I keep hoping he will change but so far no luck. We are starting couples counseling soon. Is there any hope that he will drop the other women or should I just leave?

0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Leave him

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should just leave. You deserve better than this.

1|0
    0|0
  • better leave now before its to late, he gets angry because he's cheating, I've seen women's husbands comment on other woman's photos being perverted and their wives do nothing because they think he'll change but he won't and its better for the baby to grow up in a more stable environment where both parents show how to treat each other right

1|0
    0|0