I think the universe and god doesn't want me to date or meet anyone. Women and I mean none seem to like me. What's wrong with me?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• How many times a week do you ask a girl out but get rejected?

• I haven't ask one out in a long time. I never know if they are interested and plus I don't know any

• You don't know any? Do you live in a small village of only men? They won't get magically dropped on your doorstep, you have to go out and meet them. Ask out one a week for three months, and see what happens.

• Ask out random women? In public but won't they think that's Werid? I mean I feel like by doing that I'm asking to get shot down

• Nothing is wrong with you, you are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14). Maybe God is telling you that you need to grow as a single individual right now. Sometimes you learn the best lessons on your own, you just have to be willing to learn them

• It just sucks being 23 about to be 24 and this keeps happening I feel like he put a block on this for some reason. But I don't get why

• Maybe He's saying that if you rush too much things would go bad. Patience is one of the hardest things to learn and something most people don't ask for because they don't want to be taught it. I'm almost 18 and I have never had my first kiss, I have barley hugged guys. Trust me, I was discouraged for a while. I began to put myself down in multiple ways. But then I realized that Im turning prideful because I'm too focused on myself, even if it was to put me down. It's not about how fast you go, it's how special the moments are when you get there.

What Guys Said 1

• What's wrong is that you think God/universe have some control over your dating.

• But they do

• you're never gonna get a date if you believe that.

• I'm open to anything. I just want to get pointed in the right direction