How do I get over my ex if I truly loved him?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore him and stay away. Flirt, make out, and hookup with other guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• It will help if you realize that you don't necessarily have to stop loving him. He was a wonderful chapter in your life (hopefully). Enjoy that! You don't have to erase it, deny it, or put an end to it. Just move forward one step at a time. You can love someone and still let them go.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• You'll be over it in a couple months. Time does the work for you in some cases

• Take time for yourself. Finish grieving over him. You may feel like he did not value what the two of you had but that is his choice. Take time and slowly get back into dating when you feel the time is right.

• Don't hook up like these other idiots are saying to do, take time to yourself and do the things you love in life, if you start doing activities and hobbies you enjoy with friends or family it will help you get over it that much faster.

• give him a blow job

What Girls Said 2

• ignore him. spend time with others you love. chat with guys to see if you can find a guy friend who just wants to be your friend. murder him. find someone else who will love you the way you deserve to love yourself. love yourself the way you loved him. take up meditation. find a new hobby. keep yourself busy.

• hook up with a random guy at club starz

• I don't know if I should... I love my ex

• Typical slutty girl response. Luckily you can spot them from a mile off lol.

• @Jamesol1 lol