Is success the best revenge against a person?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is , then they can see that the hurt they caused you didn't affect you or faze you one bit. When people become vindictive and retaliate by pursuing revenge In a mean way , it just gives the person satisfaction of watching you suffer. They don't deserve that privilege.

• I agree with you and I have been crushing it since we broke up. I know it has to hurt her that I ghosted her after she broke up with me and became more successful than I ever thought I could be. If she doesn't know what I am doing, there is no way she doesn't hear it from people.

• Not everyone. I just burn my bridges and move on.

• I just need to enjoy what I have accomplished and have at this point from my hard work and look at it as her loss

Most Helpful Guy

• No... poison or explosives are preferred.

What Girls Said 2

• Pretty much. I think even just moving on from someone who thinks you're still in awe of them is great revenge too.

• It is the best feeling when you know the other person is thinking what Kat happened and what did I just lose.

• Moving on and being successful, definitely. I'm not too bothered about the rich part 😂

• I think success brings wealth so it goes hand in hand

• Well it sure does great for you

• I think it can push you to whole different level of success for the wrong reasons, but it is great when you are over it and you still got to that level

What Guys Said 3

• I think so. I've had people tell me I'll never do anything, but I've proven them wrong so far.

• Don't stop now bro... keep proving them wrong

• Yes because they will see you happy without them

• no, no it is not... revenge is.
    it isn't enough that i succeed.