Boyfriend won't break up after I cheated?

I cheated on my boyfriend some months ago when we were on the verge of breaking up cause we were so distant and he said he couldn't be bothered to see me anymore, so it happened. Then things were much better again. But now he found out what happened and is completely devastated. But he says that breaking up is the worst possible option. But he won't even look at me or talk to me but doesn't want to leave me. What should i do?

• Break up anyway no matter what he says, for his own good.
  • Give him time, wounds are still fresh.
  • Keep being there for him/Don't leave him.
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You shoukd of broken up before you cheated. If you were on the verge of it why didn't you just do it? Rip off the bandaid and just do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Part of love is forgiveness. If you both want to be genuinely together, I would give it a chance. And if it works out, it'll validate your love for each other even more. Hope it works out for you!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• and plus if he's willing to keep you he does love you but is hurt

• That is sad, once a cheater always a cheater