Will my ex boyfriend that cut me off completely from contact forget about me?

I know it seems kind of stupid but it really hurts me. We spent over a year together and we made so many memories, we were attached at the hip and he was my best friend and he practically lived with me the whole time we dated. We were together all the time always laughing and hanging out and making memories. I was always there for him because he didn't really have anyone and he was so great full for that and always told me how much he loved me and he made sure I knew that one way or another. He had his problems and sometimes he wasn't so great to me, he cheated on me once when he was drunk and he owned up to it and we worked through it. I know I shouldn't have but I really loved him and I didn't want to lose him. We have so much in common and we always clicked so well together. It came to the point where we had to break up though. The relationship wasn't going anywhere because he didn't want to commit even though I fulfilled him sexually all the time he just wanted to be single and be able to have a guilty free conscious and I guess he knew he would end up drunkenly cheating again. Things were fine and then he completely cut me off. Blocked me off from all contact and all of a sudden has gotten feelings for another girl and is trying to pursue it even though that might not go anywhere. But he is living his life now as if I never even existed. He hasn't contacted me, he has me blocked on social media, and see stuff his friends post on instagram or Snapchat and I see him being happy living his life hanging out with girls and doing whatever he wants. He's 22 years old and I get that he's young and wants to live his life like I do too but I feel like he forgot about me. We spent so much time together and made so many memories. What if he never speaks to me again? It is truly killing me.

12

What Guys Said 2

• He won't forget completely but he will move on and in time memories and personal things you two had will become a distant memory.

• He will never forget about you, but I hope you at least get over him soon..

What Girls Said 1

• he won't but right now you need to start to move on when some one made a decision to that it means its over and he will not take it back. so sorry girl you have and need to start to move on