I need to get him to realize that his wife is nothing but a gold digger and he belongs with me, please I need advice?

I've known this man for years. He is my brothers best friend. I've always had my eye on him ever sinc e we were teens. He's just so special and exactly my type. He's everything i want in a man. I have had some ex boyfriends but they aren't special and amazing like this guy. I really want him to leave his wife for me. We talk a lot. We're very close and we have an extreme connection. I'm so upset over the fact that he really loves her and treats her like a queen when she's just with him for his money. It's soo obvious. But , he's blinded by her blonde hair , long legs and bright blue eyes. I am a short brunette with hazel eyes. Anyways, i just really really like him, i think we "belong" as cheesy as it sounds. I've liked him for so long and i can't believe he is married now. I can't feel anything for other men. By the way , i just turned 21 , he's 32 and his wife is 24-25 not so sure. Can someone help? My close friend knows about this and how long i've been crushing over him and she says i need to let go. But, i just can't. What am i supposed to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your best friend is right. This is very unhealthy for you and is going to do nothing but ruin your dating life. It's not happening, you can't keep living in a fantasy.

What Guys Said 1

• Stop being a homewrecker.

What Girls Said 4

• Stop trying to be a homewrecker. The end.

• I am not... You don't understand. I really like him and i can't stopthinking about what we could be.

• What? What am i lying about... ?

• That she's a gold digger.

• 1) Sounds like he is incredibly blessed, and very happy. If you truly love him, then you will step aside and be happy for him. Celebrate his successes with him. True love is wanting the other person to be happy. And he is!!!

2) Get a new boyfriend of your own. That's the quickest way to put your crush behind you. The two of you were never teens at the same time, because the math doesn't add up. He's way too old. When he was 17, you were 6. When you were 15, he was 26. So there is no 'I've had my eye on him since we were teens'. No. You've had your eye on him for a long time. Now he has money and a wonderful life, and you want to be a part of that story. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. You need to write your own story. :)

• Leave this man alone... he's unavailable.

• Uh, i think leave it. If he wants ya, he'll take ya. I don't think it's good to meddle in marriages.